Another unique experience at Aquarian Age Massage can be seen in the quality of our massage therapists. We stand out when compared to numerous chain spas. Many of our massage therapists have been training with us for years and have extensive preferred client lists. They each have their specialties and featured modalities.
Choosing the right massage therapist:
The first thing you should do is set goals for the massage session(s). Are you interested in:
- Reducing stress?
- Reducing muscle contractions or tightness?
- Living without chronic or acute pain?
- Improving your work performance?
- Enhancing your general health and wellbeing?
- Improving your ability to participate in sports?
Secondly, think about why you want to see a massage therapist:
- Did a licensed medical professional such as physical therapist, medical doctor, or chiropractor suggest you try massage?
- Are you managing any conditions your doctor is not aware of but hope that massage might alleviate?
- Do you know someone who has many of the same aches and pains as you and who has benefited from receiving massage therapy?
Your answers to these questions will help you determine what skills you are looking for in a massage therapist.
Click on the links below or use the drop down menu to see our therapist pages where you can customize the type of massage you need.